Monday, August 25, 2008

Yuck

I read Noelle's post from yesterday and the Caesar salad frappe made me about lose my dinner. I have to agree, however, that starvation whether by choice or by broken tooth seems like a horrible way to lose weight.

Anyway, now that our stomachs are turned a little sour I have a few comments of my own. I've decided ONCE AGAIN that it is time to think about going on a new diet. I'm not interested on any that I've tried before so I'm looking for something new. I should say that if I could find an ALL SUGAR diet I might be able to survive or maybe an all carb diet. I mean seriously, is there any way that I can keep my sugar and caffeine dependency and still lose weight??

Apparently not.

So back to the new diet. I can't decide what should be next. I was thinking the Flat Belly Diet because hey who doesn't want a flat belly and I got the ad for the book in the mail from Prevention last week and crazy me I actually ordered the book. However it hasn't yet arrived.

Since I'm feeling the spark of motivation I don't want to let it go to waste (or is it waist?). Anyway so I heard an ad for the Zone diet on my way home to work.

I'm headed to www.Zonediet.com to check it out. I can honestly say, I've never tried this before so I plan to read up on it tonight and maybe I'll start on Wednesday. I'll let you know if this one bombs like all the others or if there's something I can work with.

No comments: