Sunday, July 13, 2008

Colette

Lucky me - I get to start this blog. My friend Noelle and I have decided to write this blog together. We are hoping to one day collect enough stories and viewpoints to put together a book with the same title. We are also hoping to have a laugh, find some motivation and give a kick in the pants now and then.

This post should be the only time I tell you my vital facts - including my weight. If I do it again, yell at me - LOUD.

I will call myself a 130 pound woman in a 185 pound body. (I can't believe I put that in writing.) Now 185 pounds is just not attractive on a woman who is 5'2". Trust me. 

I will say however that when I gained the weight I mostly considered that it was nice to have bigger than a B-cup bra (until I went for a fitting and letters like F & G were announced). I almost had a heart attack. I did however get a more comfortable bra & an idea that I might need to start dieting.

The problem is I HATE DIETING. I hate thinking about food and I love cherry coke. I consider it the best thing since sliced bread and pretty much use caffeine to make me a nicer person to be around. Every diet I've tried made me give up what I loved most - no wonder they didn't work. 

The thing is they didn't work for a ton of other reasons. AND I will tell you about them one day.

No comments: