Friday, October 31, 2008

BLOG ON HIATUS FOR NOVEMBER

I know we've been absent a lot lately but with moving, working and trying to keep my head above water as the economy plummets, I've been a little busy. And now I'm writing to let you know that Noelle and I will be absent for the month of November.




November is National Novel Writing Month.

We've decided to accept the challenge of NaNoWriMo of writing 50,000 words or a full novel during the month of November.


In order to achieve my goal I will be cutting back on all other writing as much as possible. I've set myself a 1000 word goal for each week day with a larger goal for the weekends, 5000 words each day for three weekends. I'm taking the other weekend off writing in order to move.
I'm not sure what Noelle's specific plan is but I'm sure she'll be working just as hard to win NaNo this year. She won last year and would love to repeat her success.
In order to make the goal, we will put this blog on hold. But don't worry.

We should be back December 1st.

No comments: