Monday, December 1, 2008

We're Baaack!!

November is over and we have to come back from hiatus. I will admit it was nice to have a break from thinking about my weight loss.

Unfortunately, not thinking about it did not help me lose any weight. I gained 2 pounds total for the month but considering that I totally pigged out the week of Thanksgiving and didn't exercise, I'm not real upset by the small gain.

I love Thanksgiving with the pies, cool whip and any other baked goods I can think of. Sure turkey and ham are great but for me it's all about the dessert. Hopefully I gorged so much last week that I won't be tempted by Christmas cookies and holiday cocktails. We'll have to see how it goes.

I can't speak for Noelle but this month, I plan to get back on the blogging bandwagon and chat with you all about what is keeping me from being that slender, healthy girl I once was.

No comments: