Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Hormones are Hampering Me

Why is it that I am most motivated 2 days before I start my period? Will someone please answer this question for me?

Once again I was motivated yesterday to begin to get back on track. I started to make note of my food intake and decided to cut back to one soda daily as the only sugar in my diet. And I did great for 1 entire day. I walked 3 miles and I ate according to plan.

Then I woke up this morning with cramps, my period and the only desire I had was to crawl back into bed and stay there for a week. I am often to exhausted during my period to do anything but stay awake. And in two more days when my period is over will I still have the desire to turn my life around and get my health under control. Of course I won't. I never do.

So what can I do? I hate to admit that hormones are making me feel crappy and that I don't have the strength of will to stay motivated after a few crap days. And yet, I still don't have an answer.

So my hormones are helping me NOT lose weight. How about yours?

What do your hormones make you do?

No comments: