Monday, September 22, 2008

Delay in Posting

Sorry for the delays in posting but traveling does more than trash my diet, it trashes my intentions to keep up with blogging.

I actually took my laptop with me to the Poconos in the hopes that the relaxation and solitude would give me the time to write. It did. The problem was that where I was staying blocked my cell phone and wireless service. I was completely out of touch for 4 days so I've gotten behind.

The good news is that I have an entire blog entry about gravity weighing us down that I will input as soon as I get it typed up. So you may have to go back a day or two since I will post date it to the date I wrote the blog.

Anyway, enough of the excuses. Back to not losing weight.

I've started participating in weekly weigh-ins with a group of my coworkers. We weigh-in on Monday mornings in an attempt to motivate us to maintain a diet over the weekend. This should help me since weekends are when I tend to blow all my progress.

So this morning I weighed-in at 2 pounds less than I did two weeks ago. In theory I should be happy about this - right? I lost two pounds in two weeks even though I skipped weight training for an entire week and I completely sabotaged my diet.

SO WHY do I feel like a big, fat failure??

And WHY did this morning's weigh-in make me want to give up all over again, even though I am making progress?

No comments: